Sunday, March 10, 2013

My ClickPaid account has been activated

Just a few hours ago I received this email telling me that my ClickPaid account has been activated:
-------
Hello Juan Camalich,

Welcome to the Click Paid family! Your account has been upgraded to
Active Member status.

What does this mean for you?  It’s simple!  Your account has been
approved and you’re qualified for the following:

Click Package Purchases
Full System Access
Access to My Marketing
Access to Approved Marketing Tools
Full Referral Earning Potential

Your Next Step - log into your Click Paid account, complete your
signup and you are on your way to success.  Don’t forget to share
using our exclusive Click Storm System.  The more you share the more
you earn.

Here’s to your success,

Your Click Paid Pals 
--------
So next step should be to start purchasing the packages and start earning but I'll wait a bit longer as it seems that the program is not yet fully functional.
I also saw that I received the $10 signup bonus and one Click Package has automatically been added.
I've also noticed that Payza is not available as payment processor as it was initially stated on the website.. well, ad still is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment